четверг, 2 июня 2016 г.

How to stay in shape during chronic pain flare-ups

How to stay in shape during chronic pain flare-ups
chronic pain flare-ups and not able to move to workout or exercise. Back pain and hip pain flare-ups

Hi everyone!


Have you ever experienced one of those chronic pain flare-ups that seem to be lingering for days/weeks, and you start to feel nervous about when you’ll be able to do your exercises or just move.


I have had many of those. It’s unbelievably frustrating to be stuck at home, unable to go for a walk or do much because of the pain. And you know what’s even more frustrating? not able to workout and exercise/stay in shape if you’re something who prioritizes the importance of maintaining a healthy body. But some days it’s just not. gonna. happen.


So today I have for you some tips to help you not worry so much about weight gain, or completely going off track when you need rest during chronic pain flare-ups.


PS: If you haven’t already, you should get inside the 5-Day Back Pain challenge asap. And if you want to learn more about how this challenge can help you with chronic pain, click here for more info



How to stay in shape during flare-ups



I sincerely hope these tips will help you, and I want to stress on the importance of giving your body what it needs, and not to stress so much about weight loss during the healing-rest period. Everytime I ignored my body’s signals, and still pushed beyond my limits I ended up either injuring myself, or getting in more pain. So always listen.


Original article and pictures take i1.wp.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий